- Learn and Engage
- Who We Are
- Watch Our Programming
Built in 1936 and restored in 2006, our sanctuary was built in a Byzantine revival style. Distinctive red tile caps the twelve-sided dome structure. Pairs of stained-glass windows on each side depict the twelve tribes of Israel. Congregation Beth Israel was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.
Our large indoor and outdoor spaces are available for weddings, B’nai Mitzvah parties, receptions, charity events, concerts, and more. Need a place to hold a class or meeting? We have classroom spaces and a meeting room with full audiovisual capabilities. Contact us to learn more.